Sunday, November 17, 2013

Welcome - Blog Entry #1

Craft club
By Mae Sellner

Welcome to Mae's Craft Club Blog! Below I've listed the members of the club and some fun activities that you can do on holidays. Enjoy!

Members                        
Kegan                  Jordan                      
Caroline                Annmarie                  
Jack                     Lucy           Mary Claire              

Fun crafts that we do in club   
Paper Mache turkey for Thanksgiving
Santa ornaments for Christmas
Glue ghost for Halloween
Valentine cards for Valentine’s Day
Easter eggs for Easter
American paper flag for Fourth of July 

Check out my blog on holidays and other days to learn new crafts. Comment below on any craft ideas that you would like to share.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mae I have a idea.Collect some acorns and then make a design on paper and then glue the acorns down on your design.
    Love,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mae,
    I really like your idea. I have an idea too. You could collect some leafs and draw picture of a tree.Glue the leafs then tree then color a background.(optional)
    Your friend,
    Mary Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea Mary Clarie, I'm probly going to do your idea
      Or Caroline 's idea for this weekend. See you at school.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Mae,
    I like your ideas but I really love the paper mache turkey.And how
    do you do the glue ghost?
    your friend,
    Mary Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we were going to do the glue ghost for my birthday but it kind of didn't
      work but they are really easy to do. I'll send you the link this weekend.
      Mae Sellner

      Delete
    2. I did a glue fish once.Then I just stuck a wiggle eye on him.He looked funny.
      Mary Claire

      Delete
    3. That's funny! I made a new craft check it out. It's on the top.

      Delete